SEMESTER 1 ACADEMIC YEAR 209/2010
Subject : English Conversation
Grade : XI
Semester : 1
Day : 23 November 2009 – 4 December 2009
Time : tentavite (see the EC schedule)
Place : AVA room
- Asking and Giving Opinion
- Expressing satisfaction and Sissatisfaction
- Giving suggestion
- Agreeing and Disagreeing
- Expressing relief, pain and pleasure
- Telling news
- Telling story
WHAT TO DO
Evaluation on Reading news, Reporting and Interviewing (free topic)
- Work in group of 5 for the following role
1 student as a news presenter (in a studio)
1 student as a reporter (in a studio)
1 student as a reporter (outside)
2 students are the guests
- Choose the best and interesting topic to present, from a newspaper or internet sources
- Perform reading news (short, simple but complete answering what,when,where,why,who, how)
- Give turn to the reporter (outside or inside) and continued by interviewing the guests..
- The duration will take about 15 minutes for each group.
- Submit the news at least one day before the test to email@example.com or to EC teachers’ desk in the teacher lounge.
- Should you have questions, contact us soon.