FINAL SEMESTER TEST YEAR X ACCELERATION
SMA N 3 YOGYAKARTA
ACADEMIC YEAR 2009-2010
SUBJECT : ENGLISH CONVERSATION
CLASS/PROGRAM : X / ACCELERATION
SEMESTER : 2
DAY/DATE : MONDAY, 15 FEBRUARY 2010
TIME : tentative
PLACE : AVA Room
- Introducing self and others
- Small Talk
- Telling past event
- Work in pairs
- You are to do tourist hunting (speaking to native speaker)
- You may go around the city and meet the tourists
- Do introduce yourself and start interviewing
- You have to record your interview (audio/video format, optional)
- Be careful of your questions, avoid impolite questions.
- Your questions of interview will cover:
- Their personal identity (name, nationality, address, date of birth, profession, hobby, etc)
- Why they visit Indonesia
- How they know about Indonesia
- A famous tourism object in their country.
- The unforgettable moment/experience when they were students
- Take a picture with the tourist in the end of your conversation (you and the tourist)
- Type your script of recording on a A4 paper, Arial, 11, spacing: 1
- Write down your identities (name, number, class) on the top right corner of the first page of your script
- Write down the place and time of interviewing
- Submit the CD, recording script, and the picture of you and the tourist (can be attached to the script) to email@example.com.
- The submission deadline is on 15 February 2010.
- Should you have questions, contact your EC teachers.
Yogyakarta, 6 February 2010